Legal Terms of access:
Your use of the Design-itude Associates website is subject to the following legal terms and conditions, if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by it.
The legal term ‘Designitude’ or ‘Design-itude Associates‘ or ‘Design-itude‘ or ’us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Designi-tude Associates – Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information–
tion and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies-races or errors and
- We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us.
- This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Designitude Associates’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
The information contained in this website is for general legal information purposes only.
The information is provided by Designitude Associates and we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever
arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Designitude Associates.
We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However, Designitude Associates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the
website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Designitude Associates – © Designitude Associates.
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, design, or photography displayed on this site.
Nor may you transmit or store the content or imagery on this site on any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
For press inquiries or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of viewing the site, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on name’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by name at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Get in touch
Have a general enquiry or want to discuss a potential project venture? Either fill out the form below or contact us directly via telephone or email.